Personal LinkedIn Coaching | Using LinkedIn for Small Business
Brainstorming and formulating the perfect plan to capture those prospective new leads and clients through the world’s largest online social network.
What will be achieved in my training sessions?
Every training session is different and is tailored to your needs, so you get to choose exactly what will benefit you most, but I also provide input on areas that you may not have considered.
- Showing you how to constantly engage with your current clients so you are always in their thoughts.
- Helping you to network quicker and more effectively (without even having to leave your desk).
- Using the LinkedIn home feed to maximise your visibility.
- Strategically using status updates to engage with your connections.
- Building long-term business opportunities and connections.
- Engaging the key people in your target market.
- Working with you to use the various advanced LinkedIn search facilities to uncover your ideal potential clients and strategic business partners.
- Development of a wider strategic marketing plan.
- How to make connection requests to get results and using follow-up messages.
- Which LinkedIn groups to choose and how to make the most of them.
- Establishing your credibility as an expert in your field by publishing articles using LinkedIn Pulse.
- LinkedIn etiquette – do’s and don’ts.
There are lots of providers offering workshops or courses on LinkedIn (often with a hefty price tag!). You may attend these and be inspired by the content but then walk away thinking – how does it apply to me? Perhaps you forgot to ask that question because you did not want to look silly or the course was too fast paced. Having personalised, tailored training ensures that you really are maximising your use of LinkedIn to get real and sustainable business and leave you confident about achieving your objectives.
ARE VIEWED EVERY DAY
1 IN 3
ARE ON LINKEDIN
Benefits of my LinkedIn Training
My clients constantly tell me that they find the tailored, one-to-one approach extremely beneficial for the following reasons.
I can answer your questions in a non-pressurised environment.
Cost and time-effective
As training is bespoke to your personal and professional needs, I can cover in a short space of time what you may learn on a full day’s generic LinkedIn training. Generic courses have to cater for all levels of LinkedIn users. But with my training I can ensure you learn exactly what is relevant for you and don’t waste time on topics that you don’t need!
Ongoing LinkedIn support and coaching
I work with most of my clients on an ongoing monthly basis as they realise the importance of using LinkedIn as a vital social selling tool to maximise their business revenue and generate new leads.
You may also like a LinkedIn support package, which provides for a few hours’ email or telephone support after your training session. This helps with any further technical queries, ensuring that you keep working on your strong and effective LinkedIn presence.