LinkedIn for the Legal Profession
Helping you to increase your professional visibility and produce a steady stream of new clients
LinkedIn is an online networking site for business professionals. It has more than 460 million members and two new members join every second.
LinkedIn is the best social media strategy for law firms and legal professionals over other forms of social media because it enables you to connect and collaborate with your peers, your existing and prospective clients, and build up a strategic referral network.
Whether a prospective client has connected with you and is following your Status Updates, or just finds you through search results, your LinkedIn profile is a vital advertisement for your business. Sometimes it’s the first introduction a person gets to the services you provide.
First Impressions Count…
Seven ways legal professionals can obtain new clients on LinkedIn
- Build relationships with your potential clients
- Build up a FREE strategic referral network
- Create a LinkedIn group just for your clients
- Highlight your legal expertise and provide written proof
- Keep abreast of what your competitors are up to
- Highlight the abilities of every legal professional in your Legal Firm/Barristers Chambers
- Regularly engage with your prospective clients by joining the right LinkedIn groups