LinkedIn for the Legal Profession
Helping you to increase your professional visibility and produce a steady stream of new clients
LinkedIn is, without doubt, the most effective and respected social media platform for law firms and legal professionals. It has more than 610 million users across 200 countries and territories worldwide and 26 million users here in the UK, it’s easy to understand why. That’s a vast number of potential clients for your legal practice or barristers chambers.
LinkedIn is the best social media strategy for law firms and legal professionals over other forms of social media because it enables you to connect and collaborate with your peers, your existing and prospective clients, and build up a strategic referral network.
Whether a prospective client has connected with you and is following your Status Updates, or just finds you through search results, your LinkedIn profile or LinkedIn Company page is a vital advertisement for your business. Sometimes it’s the first introduction a client gets to your law firm’s unique values and expertise and the legal services you provide.
First Impressions Count…
Seven ways solicitors, barristers and legal professionals can obtain new clients on LinkedIn
- Build relationships with your potential clients
- Build up a FREE strategic referral network
- Create a LinkedIn group just for your clients
- Highlight your legal expertise and provide written proof
- Keep abreast of what your competitors are up to
- Highlight the abilities of every legal professional in your Law Firm/Barristers Chambers
- Regularly engage with your prospective clients by joining the right LinkedIn groups
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for legal professionals, but to succeed you need the right skills. Our LinkedIn experts can help ensure taht the time that you spend on LinkedIn delivers tangible returns in the form of new client enquiries into your law firm or legal practice.