LinkedIn for Charities
Maximise your charity company page on LinkedIn – Get more charity donations using LinkedIn
These are a charity’s shop window on LinkedIn.
It is a place for your followers to gain insight not only into what a charity stands for, but what you are actively doing as well. For charities, this opens up a wealth of opportunities to share content, news and events with a wide range of potential supporters.
There are over 165,000 non-profit pages on LinkedIn so make sure your cause stands out.
At Links2leads, our team of LinkedIn experts employ a variety of techniques to achieve this and make your number of followers grow.
Would you like to secure increased funding and keep your supporters engaged? Then don’t miss out on our FREE monthly LinkedIn tips. Sign up here…
Utilise your colleagues and volunteers
- Involve them in your new LinkedIn marketing plan as they will be your charity’s biggest advocate.
- Encourage your team to use their personal LinkedIn profiles to build connections following meetings, conferences and networking events.
Our LinkedIn Trainers deliver bespoke workshops for your charity to show how they can extend the reach of your appeal, campaign or latest news.
Regularly post your charity news and events
- Let the world know that you are looking for help in a particular area of your charity; whether it be volunteers, staff or a particular request. Lots of companies have a policy of corporate social responsibility programmes, so you may find that a company responds to your cry for help.
Network regularly to spread the word
- LinkedIn helps you to connect with the gatekeepers of many organisations. Want to reach that elusive pro bono partner at a City firm or a high net worth individual?
- It helps you look for individuals who have expressed an interest in volunteering. Use LinkedIn for Volunteers to find potential candidates.
- Joining the right LinkedIn Groups can help to alert individuals to your charity’s work, and there are support networks readily available.
Engage regularly with your connections
- Communication is not a one-way street. You need to engage regularly with your supporters and connections by commenting on their updates and discussions.
As experienced LinkedIn consultants we offer bespoke training and personal marketing plans to ensure that you really maximise the benefits of using LinkedIn.
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help your charity use LinkedIn to find new supporters and fundraisers.