LinkedIn Profile Writing Service
“Your network is your net worth”… and there’s no networking platform more powerful than LinkedIn!
If you think that LinkedIn is only for jobseekers, then think again! True, it’s a leading tool that’s utilised by recruiters worldwide, but it’s also the world’s largest and most successful platform for B2B lead generation and the number one channel for distributing business-led content. Nobody can afford to ignore the power of LinkedIn. That’s why writing a good LinkedIn profile is so important.
Create and market your own unique ‘brand’, with an effective LinkedIn profile
Your LinkedIn profile is not just an online version of your CV. It’s your personal website; showcasing YOU, YOUR business, and YOUR brand.
We would like to show you how to showcase your expertise and stay competitive in an ever-changing market. Just sign up here for our FREE monthly LinkedIn tips…
Which of our LinkedIn Profile Writing Services is right for you?
Cost: £150 plus VAT
What is included?
A one-hour Skype or telephone consultation to verbally review your existing LinkedIn profile. We’ll discuss:
- Your profile photo: Do you have one? If so, does it communicate the right message?
- Your headline: Are you using all available characters to describe what you can offer the reader? Are you utilising your unique keywords?
- Your contact information: What should you display and where?
- The About section: What structure should you use and how should an effective Summary be written?
- Your Current Experience section: What information should you include here and what structure should you adopt?
- Your call to action: What you need to include and where.
- Your previous experience: Are you showcasing how you got to where you are today?
- Skills and Endorsements: What to think about when adding and reordering your skills. Why are they so important?
At the end of our consultation, you should feel confident about redrafting a more effective LinkedIn profile yourself.
Cost: £395 plus VAT
What is included?
A read through of your most up-to-date CV, followed by a one-hour face-to-face consultation (within a 20-mile radius of Reading) or a Skype or telephone consultation in order to discuss your requirements and timeframes. Following this, I will:
- Customise a personalised LinkedIn URL for your profile.
- Give direction as to the fields that need populating within the Contact Information section, add a link to your relevant website and social media pages.
- Research and draft a professional and captivating profile headline.
- Write a compelling About section* and an optimised Current Experience section* to guarantee maximum impact and exposure.
- Add a maximum of 25 relevant skills.
- Suggest a maximum of 10 targeted LinkedIn groups for you to join, carefully chosen based on your target audience, market sector and geographical location.
*Please note, drafts of the Summary and Current Experience sections and our lists of suggested skills will be sent to you for your approval so you can then upload these details to your LinkedIn profile. Amendments, where necessary, are restricted to a maximum of two re-drafts.
Cost: £595 plus VAT
What is included?
A read through of your most up-to-date CV, followed by a two-hour face-to-face consultation (within a 20-mile radius of Reading) or a Skype or telephone consultation in order to discuss your requirements and timeframes. After this, all tasks listed under ‘The Professional Profile’ service will be undertaken for you; in addition, I will:
- Give direction on how to add a customised headline banner and professional profile photograph.
- Give direction as to the fields that need populating within all of your previous Experience and Education sections.
Give direction on how to:
- Add any relevant multimedia attachments (as supplied by you) in the form of videos, PowerPoint presentations, photographs, PDFs, brochures etc. to your Experience section.
- Link to existing LinkedIn Company Pages within your Experience section.
- List any prizes and awards you have received.
- Detail professional courses that you have undertaken, where they add credibility to your profile.
- Detail voluntary work you have undertaken, organisations you support and the voluntary opportunities that you would like to be notified of in the future.
- Link any of your relevant publications, blogs and projects to your profile.
- Complete all other relevant, but optional, sections within your profile as appropriate (i.e. languages spoken, business organisations that you are a member of, patents you have been granted etc.).
LinkedIn is your worldwide professional platform
Have you ever Googled your own name? If not, try it now. If you have a LinkedIn profile then it should appear somewhere towards the top of the returned search results. It’s what you’ll want customers, colleagues, recruiters and associates to see when they search for you online. Are you taking full advantage of this invaluable opportunity? Does your profile do you justice and are you happy with what people might see? If not, then our expert LinkedIn profile writing service is for you.
What’s the difference between an expertly written LinkedIn profile and a profile that you’ve written yourself?
The difference lies in the detail. For example:
- There’s little point in having a wonderfully written profile if nobody finds it. At this very moment, other members are searching LinkedIn for a specific service or product that they are in need of. Will they find you? By keyword optimising your profile, we can ensure that your profile is picked up by LinkedIn’s search engine and in turn by the people who matter
- Your profile should market you as an industry expert and as someone who can offer a ‘solution’ to the reader through your unique product, service or expertise. When communicated in the right way, a professionally written profile will work hard on your behalf, enticing readers to connect with you
If you want a LinkedIn profile that delivers results, call NOW for your FREE no obligation consultation.