You’ve probably spent a great deal of time filling out your profile and given thought to exactly how you’d like to represent yourself. You may also be building up a good list of connections and actually doing a lot of things well. However, the difference between your current profile and one that has been drafted by a LinkedIn expert is going to lie in the detail. For example, do you:
- know how to keyword-optimise your Headline, Summary and Current Experience sections?
- appear at the top of search results for your skill set?
- know how to use the Advanced Search tool to seek out potential connections?
- have a Summary and Current Experience section drafted in such a way that a reader feels compelled to connect with you?
- belong to the right groups?
- have your skills listed in the correct order?
These are just a few of the things that a professionally drafted profile will address. However much time you have already put into creating a profile, it can be taken to the next level with the help of an expert.