Marketing without a plan is like driving to a new and distant destination without a roadmap.
You are sure to get lost! We will work with you to create a customised, comprehensive Legal Marketing plan that will help you get from A to B. And what does ‘B’ represent? Sustainable growth, a constant flow of new clients and an enviable reputation among your competitors.
Links2Leads can offer you a genuinely bespoke service, tailored around your requirements, needs and goals. As your flexible, outsourced Legal Marketing Consultants, we can offer you any level of support, from reviewing your current marketing strategy and making suggestions for improvement, to taking responsibility for whole areas of your business’ marketing.
Rachel Tombs and her team have a proven, successful track record of marketing within the legal profession. Our marketing ideas for law firms have always been successful because we understand the culture and processes within Firms and Chambers- we know what works, what doesn’t, what’s realistic and what gets the best results.
Before we start…
Are your core foundations of Business Development in place? If not, we would recommend that you take a look at our Business Development service too. There’s little point in having a fantastic marketing strategy that’s delivering a wealth of new leads if, for example, your front of house team aren’t recording the source of each new enquiry or staff aren’t cross-selling your services.
A winning marketing strategy considers, among other things:
- Who your current and ideal clients are and how you can reach them.
- The things that are important to your current and potential clients.
- The services and support that your ideal clients need and the solutions you can offer.
- What your competitors are doing, or as the case may be, not doing.
- Your strengths, current reputation, desired reputation, key message, budget and your unique selling points (USP).
Once we have the answers to these, and other questions, we can begin to formulate a Legal Marketing strategy that will put your brand in front of the people who matter and ensure you’re remembered for the right reasons.
- One of your most valuable business assets…your website:
The first place a potential client is going to look when researching your Firm or Chambers is your website. Our website review service takes a detailed look at your entire site and assesses how good your website is at converting visitors into clients.
- One particular example is of a High Street Law Firm’s website that we reviewed. Unfortunately, the website didn’t have a strong unique selling proposition and with over 10,400 Law Firms registered in the United Kingdom, this is absolutely necessary. However, when we dug deeper into the site, we could see that the Firm had been established for over 100 years, demonstrating reliability, knowledge, experience and a low turnover of staff, none of which was being showcased.
- Once you have a website to be proud of, we can strategize ways to drive traffic to it. Whether you need help with SEO, want to invest in a pay-per-click campaign on Google or want to ensure that your website is kept up-to-date with regular blogs and news – we can help.
- One of your most valuable business assets…your website:
- Client reviews that showcase your reputation:
Reviews of your business are as effective as a personal recommendation when it comes to attracting new clients. But are you asking your clients to provide you with these?
- Testimonials and reviews can be showcased on Google, your social media sites, website, promotional literature and in online directories. Did you know that Google reviews can help improve your website’s SEO ranking, which in turn means that you’ll reach more prospective clients who are looking for your services?
- The right form of Social Media:
We’ll ensure that you reach your clients where they are, with content that’s relevant, engaging, interesting, valuable, educational and exciting. If you want to be the ‘go-to’ Firm or Chambers within your region, we can help.
- It takes time to build up a following on social media. It requires ongoing engagement, time and effort. It can take a minimum of five to six impressions before your audience recognises and remembers your message, meaning that consistency and repetition will generate a higher return on your marketing investment.
- The team at Links2Leads have first-hand experience of attracting potential clients to Law Firms and Chambers, while maintaining the interest and brand loyalty of existing clients, using LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, achieving some outstanding results along the way.
- Why not ask us about our Social Media Account Management service?
- An engaging, content rich, consistent email newsletter campaign:
Your richest source of potential revenue can be found in your existing client base. Email newsletters are an inexpensive, engaging and clever means of keeping in contact with clients, while specifically targeting your services to the people who need them. With the ability to group your contacts into various lists, you can be sure that tailored, branded, relevant content reaches the right people.
- If you don’t have the time or expertise to create your own content, why not consider outsourcing this service? We’ve partnered with LegalRSS and Words4Business to bring you a service that’s trusted and well-established.
- Many other marketing services…
For example, we worked with a Law Firm that used a modern, new style font within their logo design, yet the business was over 100 years old. An older style font that used the words “est. since …..” may not have had a measurable impact on conversions, but it would have reinforced the Firm’s longstanding reliability and trustworthiness.
- Investing in professional photographs and video interviews of you and your team will increase your website conversation rate. People buy people, so help your prospective clients feel at ease in the knowledge that they are approaching the right Firm to help solve their problems.
- Have you reviewed your promotional literature recently? If your Firm or Chambers needs help creating impactive and unique business cards, leaflets, brochures, banners, videos, images and promotional merchandise, you can rely on us to ensure that the right message is communicated every time.