Cost: £714 incl VAT
What is included?
A read through of your most up-to-date CV, followed by a two-hour face-to-face consultation (within a 20-mile radius of Reading) or a Skype or telephone consultation in order to discuss your requirements and timeframes. After this, all tasks listed under ‘The Professional Profile’ service will be undertaken for you; in addition, I will:
- Upload a customised headline banner and professional profile photograph (as supplied by you).
- Populate all of your previous Experience and Education sections.
- Add any relevant multimedia attachments (as supplied by you) in the form of videos, PowerPoint presentations, photographs, PDFs, brochures etc. to your Experience section.
- Link to existing LinkedIn Company Pages within your Experience section.
- List any prizes and awards you have received.
- Detail professional courses that you have undertaken, where they add credibility to your profile.
- Detail voluntary work you have undertaken, organisations you support and the voluntary opportunities that you would like to be notified of in the future.
- Link any of your relevant publications, blogs and projects to your profile.
- Complete all other relevant, but optional, sections within your profile as appropriate (i.e. languages spoken, business organisations that you are a member of, patents you have been granted etc.).
Cost: £474 incl VAT
What is included?
A read through of your most up-to-date CV, followed by a one-hour face-to-face consultation (within a 20-mile radius of Reading) or a Skype or telephone consultation in order to discuss your requirements and timeframes. Following this, I will:
- Customise a personalised LinkedIn URL for your profile.
- Populate the Contact Information section, add a link to your relevant website and social media pages.
- Research and draft a professional and captivating profile headline.
- Write a compelling About section* and an optimised Current Experience section* to guarantee maximum impact and exposure.
- Add a maximum of 25 relevant skills.
- Suggest a maximum of 10 targeted LinkedIn groups for you to join, carefully chosen based on your target audience, market sector and geographical location.
*Please note, drafts of the Summary and Current Experience sections and our lists of suggested skills will be sent to you for your approval before being uploaded to your LinkedIn profile. Amendments, where necessary, are restricted to a maximum of two re-drafts.
Cost: £180 incl VAT
What is included?
A one-hour Skype or telephone consultation to verbally review your existing LinkedIn profile. We’ll discuss:
- Your profile photo: Do you have one? If so, does it communicate the right message?
- Your headline: Are you using all available characters to describe what you can offer the reader? Are you utilising your unique keywords?
- Your contact information: What should you display and where?
- The About section: What structure should you use and how should an effective Summary be written?
- Your Current Experience section: What information should you include here and what structure should you adopt?
- Your call to action: What you need to include and where.
- Your previous experience: Are you showcasing how you got to where you are today?
- Skills and Endorsements: What to think about when adding and reordering your skills. Why are they so important?
At the end of our consultation, you should feel confident about redrafting a more effective LinkedIn profile yourself.