- Blogging: You’ll be asked to prepare and bring along a draft blog of your own. We’ll discuss the essential rules of effective LinkedIn blogging and the key elements of a successful LinkedIn blog post. You’ll then get a chance to put what you’ve learnt into practice, attach those all-important ‘tags’ and publish your most compelling blog to date.
- How to find the right groups to join, how to target your content within a particular group and how to create your own group on LinkedIn.
- Your Social Selling plan of action: how to turn a connection into a client.
- The role of a LinkedIn company page.
By the end of this 3 hour course, you’ll have learnt how to generate new leads for your business and you’ll appreciate why LinkedIn has to be a central feature of your marketing strategy.
“I attended Rachel’s LinkedIn Stage 1 training course having set up my profile some time ago, but not really known how to use it. I felt that I was trying to navigate without a map or GPS, but Rachel helped me get a better feel for how LinkedIn works and how to use it to best advantage.
Rachel is a calm and patient teacher, who presents the material in a logical progression and explains each point clearly. I left fired with enthusiasm for LinkedIn and feeling that I had a powerful tool at my fingertips. Rachel provided excellent aftercare when I got stuck with a technical problem after the course and she has got me back on track. I would highly recommend Links2Leads to anyone wanting to get to grips with LinkedIn or to optimise their use of it to find leads.”
Wendy Rooke of Rooke Holistic Therapies
“Rachel is not only a fantastic LinkedIn trainer but she is also excellent at networking and bringing people together. I recently attended one of Rachel’s training courses which put me in touch with someone completely unrelated to my industry. This connection turned into a successful sales lead which won me business. I would highly recommend attending one of Rachel’s training courses.”
Adrian Dunk of Engage Property Services
- The etiquette, best practices and insider secrets of LinkedIn.
- Who you should connect with, how to effectively personalise each connection request, how to respond to a connection request from a stranger and how to build the best rapport and relationship with your connections.
- What to be aware of when using LinkedIn’s mobile app – don’t just hit that ‘connect’ button!
- The vital differences between a ‘like,’ ‘comment’ or ‘share’.
- “What goes around, comes around”– the power of endorsements and recommendations.
- Getting the balance right between self-promotion and promoting others.
- Utilising all available advertising space by creating your own LinkedIn banner.
- The benefits of a Premium LinkedIn account and InMail (time permitting).
This is a 3 hour LinkedIn training course, introducing you to the art of Social Selling. By the end of this course you should feel confident about developing a personal or commercial LinkedIn presence that delivers results in a timely and effective way.
This course offers you an invaluable opportunity to network, introduce your product or service offering to the group and build strategic alliances. You’ll be given the opportunity to begin investing in lasting, profitable and mutually beneficial business relationships with other attendees and you’ll receive a detailed attendee list to take away.